Makeup class meeting tomorrow (Friday [Nov 16, 2001]) 1pm in GWC 308

The make-up class for the Nov 29th class will be held tomorrow
(Friday, [Nov 16, 2001]) starting 1pm in Gold Water Center, Room 308.

*****If you plan to attend, PLEASE reply to this message to confirm
that you will be coming**** ****
(That way, I will know how long to wait--about 9 hands went up
today--hopefull all of them and more will show).

I would like to encourage everyone to try to make an effort to
attend. I will record the class as before, and will leave two copies
of the recording in the video library, but I cannot guarantee that the
recording quality will be much better than before (I will try to wear
brighter colors...)

Tomorrow's class will be a continuation of today's lecture--and will
discuss practical aspects of inference in Bayes Networks. The slides
are already online.

(As I mentioned in the class, this "make-up" session is necessitated
by the _possibility_ that I will have to go to NASA-AMES to attend a
NASA/NSF panel on information management--it starts on Nov 29th).

On Nov 20th, I will start discussion of Learning techniques--which
will be the final topic for this semester.

Rao
[Nov 15, 2001]
Subbarao Kambhampati
Professor, Dept. of Comp Sci. and Engg. Arizona State University,
Tempe, AZ 85287-5406  rao@asu.edu (email)
480-965-0113 (Phone)
480-965-2751 (FAX)
WWW: http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu