Last assignment for CSE 471

The last assignment for CSE 471 is now available at

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/f01-hw4.htm

This is primarily a "homework" assignment--and includes exercises for
Logic, Planning, Reasoning with Uncertainity and Learning.

All of part of the Learning problem (Problem VI) *may* be made
optional, depending on whether or not I complete the discussion of the
learning stuff reasonably prior to the deadline (which is currently
set at Nov 29th--the penultimate class). All the other problems are
mandatory.

Rather than have a separate project 4 involving coding, I am trying to
add a "tack-on mini-project" to homework 4. This will involve using a
bayes net tool (similar to the constraint network tool you used in
Homework 3) to construct a bayes net and using it to evaluate some
queries. The bayenet you will be asked to specify is the same one you
will construct in Problem VI.  I will provide the details of this soon.

If you have any questions, complaints etc. please feel free to contact
me.

Rao
[Nov 15, 2001]
Subbarao Kambhampati
Professor, Dept. of Comp Sci. and Engg. Arizona State University,
Tempe, AZ 85287-5406  rao@asu.edu (email)
480-965-0113 (Phone)
480-965-2751 (FAX)
WWW: http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu