Late submission for project 3

Some people asked for permission to do late submission of Project 3.
Rather than make individual exceptions, I thought I will publicize the
late submission policy for this project.

We will accept Project 3 until Tuesday (in class) at 4% per day late
penalty (including weekend days--so if you submit on Tuesday you lose
a maximum of 20%).

The regular submission date for project 3 remains Thursday, November
15th.

I will try to  assign project 4 and the final homework by this weeks
end (the homework will cover  planning and probabilistic logic).

Rao
[Nov 13, 2001]
Subbarao Kambhampati
Professor, Dept. of Comp Sci. and Engg. Arizona State University,
Tempe, AZ 85287-5406  rao@asu.edu (email)
480-965-0113 (Phone)
480-965-2751 (FAX)
WWW: http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu