Re: Question on planning

Okay... You are right... ;-)

For the planning graphs that we constructed (which do not take negative
interactions into account),
the level heuristic and the Max heuristic are the same.

(But, come tuesday, we will talk about how we can take negative
interactions into account in constructing planning graphs--once we do that
the level and max heuristics in that graph will be different. Specifically,
despite the fact that both On(A,B) and On(B,A) are  present by the
second level, there will never be a level wehre both are present together
without being mutually exclusive--making level heurstic have value
infinity, and max heuristic have value 2)

Rao