Project 2 Ready..

As promised, I posted the project 2 online (in the projects
section). Have fun over the weekend.

Rao

ps: The project currently has 4 tasks--of which 3 are really easy. All
said, the amount of code you will need to write for all 4 tasks combined is
about 20 lines(**). I may add one or two more tasks.

pps: Then again, I am sure you heard the apocryphal one about a technician who
was called back from her retirement to fix a very important machine at
Xerox. She found that there was a screw missing and put it in
and the machine worked fine. She gave Xerox a bill for 75,000$. Xerox
got mad at her and asked for an itemized bill. So she submitted:

 1 screw --------                      0.10c
 knowing where to put it           74999.90c
  Total                            75000.00