CSE-471 Project 1 late submittal

The procedure for late Proj 1 submittal is basically the same as was sent
last week:

To complete on-time submittal of Project 1 please follow these directions:

Please submit at class-time, Thurs, Oct 4th:
 1. Written analysis as described in Part III of the project.
 2. Hardcopy of your Lisp code
 3. SUCCINCT dribble of the 15 test case runs from Part III
      5 test cases x 3 search algs = 15
     Note: this will be excercising the code you developed in parts I & II
           and should therefore also demonstrate all the features
           requested there.  No other submittal on Parts I & II is needed.

     Turn OFF any excessive trace printing you may have implemented so as
     to avoid HUGE dribble files.  Please...
     Do NOT print/submit dribble files with numerous false-starts and
        debugging episodes.
     DO submit concise output showing the requested stats for each of the
        15 cases.

  4. e-mail your lisp SOURCE file (NOT the .fasl file) to me at

       tzimmer@sagarmatha.eas.asu.edu   by midnight, Thurs, Oct 4th.

     NOTE: This is NOT my standard e-mail address.  (Do NOT send files to
           zim@asu.edu)

 terry zimmerman
    arizona state university
       zim@asu.edu

       "Sadly, most of us today believe that a computer is of more use
         to us than a wiseman"                -John Cleese