*Important* --Different binary versions of sample-code

I have been alerted that the .fasl file that I sent doesnt work on the full
ACL on the department machines. I had compiled it on the student version
and didn't realize that they binaries are different for the student version
and the full version.

Anyway, I have put two different binaries, one for student version, and one
for the full version at

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse471/projects.html

I may wind up putting a binary for other platforms if someone needs them.

Rao