Re: Output File

Don-
"dribble" is a LISP command, beautiful in its simplicity.  On the LISP
command line simple enter (dribble "filename")  -incl quotes.  Everything
that occurs in your session from then until you enter  (dribble)  -no
filename, will be output to the file.

So for HW 0, you initiate a dribble, run all your Lisp routines
consecutively, close the dribble, and simply print this file and submit
with your HW