Re: loading lisp files

Make sure that you are starting lisp with the ide environment rather than
the basic lisp listener (both are available in the ACL start menu). If you
do the ide thing, then you get a nice visual interface adn from the tools
menu or some such, you can load the files through mouse clicks.

If you insist on using basic interpreter, the function is "load"

(load "filename")

IDE version also comes up with an extensive online documentation and you
can get most of the simple questions answered that way.

Rao