Re: Lisp Interpreter

We will be using Allegro Commonlisp for Windows. The students will all be
given accounts on the department NT workstations so they can access this lisp

Additionally, I can lend out the student version of the Allegro Commonlisp
for windows for installation on the home machines for use in this course.
The CDs will be available for borrowing starting the first class. The
student version has some limitations, but is still quite powerful enough
for the programming in this cousre.

You can also get an allegro commonlisp for Linux workstations from
www.franz.com This is the same lisp as the one you use on windows, but for
the linux platform.

Rao